J.D. McArthur opened the first location of McArthur Tire in Owen Sound, Ontario in 1952.
He began one of the most up to date tire shops north of Toronto specializing in excellent product and friendly reliable customer service. For 61 years McArthur Tire has been superior in leading industry standards in product and service for its broad customer base. We offer our customers an honest place steeped in tradition to do business. The business remains in the McArthur family and continually strives to uphold its founding values.