Why work with us?
You’ll become part of a group of thinkers and innovators who are passionate about helping small businesses and local entrepreneurs across Canada succeed.
Our environment is young, fresh, innovative and collaborative. Our employees are hard-working, independent and entrepreneurial. Here, colleagues are less like colleagues, and more like family.
We’re working on innovative new projects and need driven professionals to help us get them off the ground. Join us at an exciting growth period where you’ll have the opportunity to participate in new initiatives from the ground up.
- Direct access to executives. If you have an idea, they want to hear it.
- Trust. We’re not into micromanaging. If you show us you’re a pro at what you do, we’ll give you the reigns.
- Paid to think. Think outside the box? We encourage that here.
- Unlimited room for growth. Show us what you can do, and we’ll help you get there.
- Invested in. We give you access to development opportunities at every step of your career.
- Rewarded. We’re results-driven here. It’s embedded in our culture. Check out some of the added benefits of working at 411 below.
- Competitive benefits package
- Games room: pool table, video games, ping pong
- Birthdays off
- Food! We have frequent team lunches, potlucks and BBQs in the summer
- Product launch parties
- Exclusive top performers events with our executives
- Company-wide incentive trips – past trips include Jamaica, Bahamas, Las Vegas and Dominican Republic
As an equal opportunity employer, 411.ca is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities as part of our hiring process.
Applicants who require special accommodations are asked to contact the Human Resources Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling 1-866-411-4411 toll-free, or in person at 1200 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit 300, Toronto Ontario, M3C 1H9.